DeclanJWade
Level 2: Rookie

Updated New Phone Feeling for existing plans

Answered

I noticed that the 'New Phone Feeling' offer is now free for M, L and XL plans according to this page HERE. If I'm on an existing M plan that I started in April, am I now elegible for a new phone in 12 months time? Or is it for new customers only? If I'm already paying $10 a month like the old deal said, do I have to keep paying that despite being on a M plan?

Thanks in advance, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Steph
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Updated New Phone Feeling for existing plans

Hi DeclanJWade, 

There isn't an impact on existing contracts with this offer, the monthly cost stays the same.

Only new signups are eligible to receive it at no cost, and only within the offer period. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
GlennL
Level 21: Augmented

Hi Declan it appears its only on the new plan to encourage new sign ups, you would have to cancel your contract and resign up which im sure you don't want to do
DeclanJWade

Yes indeed, that's what I feared, interested to see what the support staff say on the matter...

GlennL
Level 21: Augmented

DeclanJWade

I noticed that was the terms of the $10 per month offer that I am eligible for as I bought an eligible plan, however now it's free I thought it might (but very unlikely) have some impact on existing plans...
Steph
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi DeclanJWade, 

There isn't an impact on existing contracts with this offer, the monthly cost stays the same.

Only new signups are eligible to receive it at no cost, and only within the offer period. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

again

One day hellstra will realise that the most important customers for your business are the ones you already have, if it was not for there mobile coverage and broadband monopoly, they would no longer be around !!!

ontoast
Level 1: Cadet

If you dont need the coverage then the others are a decent choice. 

It seems vodafail has gotten faster than telstra in quite a few speed test... Google it. Cant validate this but worth a shot.

Oh. I am a telstra customer. ;p. Work pays for one of the phone.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit