Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Vodafone to Telstra prepaid activation delay
I wanted to move from postpaid Vodafone to prepaid Telstra with the same number.
1. Got a sim from Telstra shop in Camberwell Victoria.
2. Used chat to activate, was told I will receive a confirmation email.
3,. One week nothing came
4. Contacted Telstra . Answer was sim had an error
5. Bought a $ 2 sim and tried again.
6. Again no confirmation email
7. Contacted Telstra. This time it was Name error.
8. The agent activated again and said nothing was wrong. Name was ok.
9. I have to wait another 48 hours.
9. My question is What is happening to Telstra? I am giving them business but they do not want it?
How sad. I am a Telstra customer for 30 years.
I am still waiting . May be I will stay with Vodafone.
- 0 Likes
- 255 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Vodafone to Telstra prepaid activation delay
Hi moba, some mobile port-in orders are taking longer than normal to be processed - my apologies for the frustration, and I trust this will be completed for you as soon as possible.
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies