amitart2
Level 2: Rookie

Where is my iPhone X??

I have ordered my iPhone online like others and still no update or information on the order from Telstra, If you call them ..the representatives are ridiculous and the response will let you think leave Telstra Service and join some better ones.

After being with 6-7 years with Telstra, the behavior form sales is really frustrating and its visible that telstra is loosing the faith and market. I will never recommend this brand to anyone.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Teegz
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Where is my iPhone X??

Hey there,

Sorry to hear of your troubles with your iPhone X order, do you have an order number I can track for you?

Alternatively you can track your order here: https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/track-my-order

If your device shows it is on back order, we are awaiting a shipment to be delivered and will dispatch devices as soon as possible.

However, due to the global stock constraints this may take a little time.

Regards

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

swanvalkyrie
Level 3: Gumshoe

It’s always they same generic response man, we should probably stop asking. You’d think one person from Telstra one day might say something different like “hey you know what, I believe some orders have started shopping from this timespan” it’s not gaurenteeing any date but at least it gives more information
amitart2
Level 2: Rookie

All Finally I have received the phone from Telstra with all the key details and pack

Phone is excellent and working fine

Amit

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit