Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Where is my order

Answered

I ordered my phone online and it was in stock as I received a confirmation and order number but still no phone after 2 weeks? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Where is my order

There are delays due to orders being manually processed, which is causing 10-15 business day delays.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

There are delays due to orders being manually processed, which is causing 10-15 business day delays.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I placed an order for a new phone and recieved a confirmation email on 4/05/2020 with an order number #SBS50916985, And since then nothing! I have been utterly frustrated by the unhelpful people/bots on the chat service. I'm just getting rote answers and it feels like no one is making a real effort to get my order moving.

In the meantime i have recieved two hardware orders from the Telstra rewards program that I ordered on the same day as my new mobile phone order.

I have recieved an email about my new plan but no hardware.

The website says 10-15 days, it's been much much longer and I believe I have been patient but the lack of help is very frustrating.

I have been a loyal telstra customer for 35 years (not a typo) and I'm so frustrated I'm seriously investigating moving all of my services to Optus. Which is something I never thought I would do but that is what is has come to.

Highlighted

I'm 22 days and counting... I've never had to wait this long for a new phone EVER!!

Highlighted

Hi Debstar000

Have you received your phone yet, i am in the same postion, mine was oredered 12/6/20 and order is " still in Progess", did you have to pay shipping before it came, i have had 3 weird emails from no particular comany, just called " shipment tracker" saying"prder is being prepared but $3.30 shippping cost has not been paid, Delivery takes place after payment", but i think it is a scam??

Highlighted

That message that you're getting is a scam.

Highlighted

I have ordered a Business data sim, 14 days ago...nothing!  

I have had messages via the app which goes round in circles.  I did have one message say that the order is not even in the warehouse yet.  This message was then deleted off my app, and I had to start the conversation again.  WTF is going on Telstra.  I too am a long time customer and this is just BS.  

I have seen other messages on here from 2018 about delays with postage, in particular business data sim - so Telstra cannot blame COVID-19 - which seems to get the blame for everything at the moment.

If this is the 'new norm' Telstra may want to rethink their marketing and promises and their entire business really.

Where is my SIM ? - the only reason I have not cancelled the order is I have not had a chance to source elsewhere.  However I feel a cancelation coming up very soon. 

Highlighted

It may be that Telstra will cancel your order first SJD-08... My order was cancelled after 5 weeks without notice and I found out a few weeks later after that once I had been repeatedly advised my order was at the "warehouse". Whirlpool.net.au has many others with the same story... and it only appears to be getting worse each week unfortunately. 

Highlighted

I also placed an order on the 9/5/20 (SBS50939545) and have not received the mobile phone although the order says it's completed.  I cannot contact the freight company as I never received a tracking number.  I have made numerous complaints online and I cannot speak to anyone. I have also received an email about my new plan, I'm paying for a device that I have never received and the additional stay connected amount.  I am certainly not happy with this service at all!

Highlighted

I ordered an iPad in May, that was “in stock” I’m still waiting and of course Telstra have not put on any staff to cover the overseas centre that have shut. Use excuse of coronavirus, Toll issues etc.. perhaps if we just stopped paying we might get to talk to someone?

Highlighted

They've actually put on around 2500 extra staff. But stock levels are very low/non-existent at the moment on a lot of product.

Highlighted

It’s pending, they finally checked mines apparently they created another order number that never was emailed to me, I’ve been stuffed around and finally had enough of them and their lies, so I made it clear if it’s not sorted I’ll be contacting the Industry Telecommunications Ombudsman 

Highlighted

I ordered 4 phones on the 4th of May! Where are they?!

Highlighted

Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi tries to send you elsewhere, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred tot he queue to chat to a human.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit