CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

who can I talk to regarding a lost sim

I am currently in Heathrow airport, I have lost my iphone sim since being in the UK, I need to replace it asap. I will be home on Thursday (perth) can you help

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero

Re: who can I talk to regarding a lost sim

Walk into a telstra shop when you land back in AU should take all of 15 mins. Don't forget proof of ID ect Smiley Wink

Cheers,
Dave

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

if a SIM is lost overseas should I put a stop on my number?

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi AndrewL, that'd be highly recommended in order to minimise the risk of unauthorised usage costs being incurred on your bill. You can get in touch with our consultants on +61 2 9242 0570 or http://goo.gl/11oUE to arrange this temporary suspension.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I have lost my pre-paid SIM while in UK. Can you put a stop on the lost SIM until I return to Australia end of July. Can I then get a replacement SIM and retain my old number ?

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi PomexP, 

We can certainly put a stop on the SIM, just chat with us here: 

http://tel.st/49kl

And when you come back, any Telstra store will be able to give you a new SIM, at no charge, linked to your existing number. 

Steph

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

I had the same problem. Live Chat was the answer. They immediately suspended my number. Fortunately I found my SIM 1 day before returning to OZ. Immediately got on to Live Chat & had my number re-activated. Can't fault this service

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit