Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Why is the Consumer Plan customer treated better Small Business customer?
We had 3 Mobile Phones Plans on Small Business Plans. Same Account.
Now we have 2 Business and 1 Consumer (due to a Telstra stuff up).
I can now compare the Service Offers Side-By-Side.
It's a lot easier for my Consumer Plan. WHY TELSTRA?
- As a consumer I can Upgrade my Phone after 12 months.
- As a consumer I can order a new phone on release - and get it faster than business.
- As a consumer I can speak to anyone 24 x 7
- As Business It's Monday to Friday, business hours only
- As Business NO Upgrade & Protect or New Phone Feeling (what ever its called these days)
- As Business I am always transferred to small teams
- As Business - The Business Teams' "information"and is weeks after consumer
- As Business - The low end plans are NOT Competitive. Extra Small Plans with 2GB are $45 a month BYO? Just to be penalised as a Small Business Account holder? Are they Serious?
I want all my Business Handsets on Consumer plans or elsewhere with Optus. I'm even questioning my Telstra stockholding. I can't see where Telstra thinks any of this is okay.
- 0 Likes
- 375 Views
- 0 Replies
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help