Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

2 hrs 6 min 58 sec

I used the app to trouble shoot my internet connection despite knowing that the nbn modem is simply not working.  I was advised to call the 1800 number.  I spent over 2 hrs on hold only to be hung up on while waiting.  I have been trying to get a resolution from telstra since 22 June, 2020 and i have no internet at home.  I can barely work from home at the moment.  Have to use my hotspot and it is not sufficient.  They do not reply to my messages on the app.    I am beyond furious.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: 2 hrs 6 min 58 sec

If you've used the troubleshooting at fix.telstra.com, then make sure as part of your message, you include the reference number in the message. If Codi is redirecting you somewhere else, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat to a human.

You can mark the message as urgent by tapping on the icon in the top right of the message screen.

Also, make sure you are using the chat in the My Telstra app (not the 24/7 app).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: 2 hrs 6 min 58 sec

I have the same issue. 

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more