Whitezombie6025
Level 2: Rookie

ARRIS NBN CM8200 online is the only one on

I accidentally unplugged my black NBN box, now it doesnt boot downstream or upstream it only shows power LED then when it tries to reboot downstream, upstream flash once blue and online is green but only for a second , then the boot loop happens again with power being the only led as green and solid!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: ARRIS NBN CM8200 online is the only one on

Turn it off, unplug everything (including the cable from the wall - at both ends) and then reconnect everything and power back up again. It may do a firmware update, which may cause the box to restart a couple of times. But if it doesn't reconnect fully after half an hour, it may have developed a fault and you will need to contact Telstra to get it replaced.

Send a message by either:

• the My Telstra app on your mobile
  • logging into your account via the telstra.com.au website

and then go to the Get Help tab and click on the blue icon at the bottom of the screen (labelled Message Us on the website, icon only on app). If the bot doesn't understand the query, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat with a human. It can take a few hours to get an initial response. If you use the app, you will get a notification on your mobile when someone responds.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more