CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Blocked Website

I have a website www.littlebizkeeper.com.au that clients can't access because they Telstra Broadband Protect and when they visit they get the message: Network Protection Malicious Content We've blocked a website that may contain malicious content. The site you've been blocked from visiting may contain viruses, trojans or spyware that can be harmful to you devices. While my site was previously troubled, my web developer has now fixed the problem. I have clicked the "Report as Safe" button, but nothing has changed and it has been almost 2 weeks.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Blocked Website

On virustotal.com, it is listed on the following services as malware/malicious:

BitDefender

Fortinet

SCUMWARE.org

Sophos AV

You will need to get it removed from those services and then report as safe again.

The biggest problem with Wordpress based sites is that the templates are not maintained very well and can have links to "unsafe" content. You might need to get it looked at again and potentially use a more current template(preferably one that is being actively maintained by its' developer.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Blocked Website

Thank you.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more