CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Cannot activate gateway: CCP0021

Hello, my internet has stopped working since early in the morning on 4th April 2020. I checked for outages and there was an outage. I checked every hour, and it said that there are no outages in my area at around 11pm.

However, I still cannot access the internet.

mygateway/home.lp says: Your Broadband service is working normally. You are connected online. I try to go on any website (e.g. www.facebook.com), and Google Chrome says that: Your connection is not private. After a few attempts of trying to access websites, I get redirected to: register.bigpond.com/cable.do?execution=e4s2. “We’re checking your details, your gateway is talking to our network, it shouldn’t take long”. Then, I get redirected to: ”Something’s up. you couldn’t activate your gateway please try again”. I tried again, but it would’t activate (reference code is CCP0021).

I’ve been connected to the internet for around 1 or 2 months now, so what is going on? I urgently need access to the internet because my children are in VCE and they need it for their online classes. How do I fix this? Please help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more