Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
I have a new chromecast and it wont complete the connection to my wifi. I have tried all the troubleshootings available such as resetting both router/modems and the chromecast itself.. I have read your recommended solution in support, but that seems to be something about USA problem. I have tried to connect both over 2.4 and the 5. chromecast only connects to 2.4.I have tried to connect to the tv that is 3cm from the wifi and the one in other room I want to connect. it picks up everything just wont complete connection. don't know what else I can do. I am going to take it back to shop and see if it is faulty
- 0 Likes
- 523 Views
- 2 Replies
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
- I work for Telstra in the following products.
- Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
- I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
- Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
- My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
- 0 Likes
- 1 Reply