Clydesy
Level 1: Cadet

data usage unavaible message / decting service message

Hi, Can anybody help me please,

I have a nighthawk m1 mr1100 mobile router. I did a firmware update on 31-12-18, (to NTG9X50C_12.06.02.00)

When it updated i had a message on my router screen and also my router dashboard page saying "DATA USAGE UNAVAILABLE" . After looking on google on how to fix this, I came to the idea to do a factory reset. When I did this and turned the router back on the data usage unavaible had gone but a message saying DETECTING SERVICE appeared.I still am not able to see my data usage on the router's screen or on my routers dashboard page.

I have contacted netgear support and they could not help me, also contacted Telstra support and they could not help me either.

The internet still worksbut to check my usage I have to log into my telstra account which is about 24 hours behind, where as on the router is is only about 15 minutes before I see how much data I've used.

Thanks

Clydesy

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Iain_T
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: data usage unavaible message / decting service message

HiClydesy, 

Sorry to hear the data is no longer showing on your device. What did our support team advise about this? This would be something they resolve for you. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more