Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
BurboP
Level 4: Private Eye

Re: Discussion: Arcadyan Firmware Update Notes

Hi, @Gamgees ,

Further in the depths of the 300 replies to this Discussion, I have indicated that my Arcadyan LH1000 has yet to receive firmware v0.14.12r.  Within whirlpool.net.au someone has now indicated that firmware v0.15.16r was released on 1 Sept '21. link: https://whrl.pl/RgjZXC 

If that is correct, can you please post a Firmware Update Note indicating what has changed.

It would also be useful if Support could be informed about this new version, indicating what needs to be done to get it deployed to individuals, when the normal system (TR-069) seemingly fails.

Regards
BurboP
TwoS1
Level 5: Eagle Eye

BurboP

Don't know if you have got an update yet, but as you are looking at Whirlpool also, you probably saw where there is speculation that the 0.14.12r update has been pulled - perhaps you might go direct from 13 to 15?

Anyhow I am still on 0.14.12r. The updates seem to take a fair while to get to my modem these days - guess there are a lot of other modems out there that they have to update. No idea how they schedule them - perhaps they start at the latest ones and work back?. My modem is one of the earlier ones, so assume it has a fairly low serial number.

Actually I am not in any particular rush to get 0.15.16r if the reports of issues over on whirlpool are correct. I doubt that it will fix my particular issue with wired devices display as I have talked about before, and I would be pleasantly very surprised if the long term traffic monitor problems are addressed - so do not need other issues added as well. Just have to wait and see what happens when my modem gets updated I guess.

BurboP

Hi TwoS1,

I now have two LH1000 units, the original that was first connected approx 17 July, and another that was sent out approx 3 weeks ago. I watched the newer one update its firmware from 0.9x to 0.13.01r within a couple of hours of first being connected.  So now both remain on 0.13x with no further sign of being updated.

I was informed by a Complaints Manager that "Updates will take some time. Be patient, they will happen."  So I'm now at 2 months for my original unit and still waiting.  Although v0.14x has been received by some, I'd like to know how many have received that version in the past week or month. Then there is the even more recent version that is not even listed on CrowdSupport !!

Issues that I've noticed...

• Items shown in Devices is not reflective, seemingly not being occasionally cleared either. 
  • Changing the DHCP lease time (longer or shorter) also does not seem to change the actual lease time.
  • With v0.13x I have noted that the URL filter (within the Parental Controls tab) does not work at all, as any entries here are totally ignored.  

The Community Manager GamGees is totally un-responsive, so I assume he/she has been reassigned too, with no Telstra people taking over or showing any interest in this Community.

Meanwhile, those Arcadyan modems still on v0.13x remain unpatched for cve-2021-20090 and therefore at risk.  A pity that Telstra doesn't seem to care.

Regards
BurboP
TwoS1

Yes while it takes a while for updates to roll out to all devices, 2 months is plainly wrong.

Ah the joys of dealing with Telstra help desk. It would seem that the advice to be patient is just the script they follow in response to customer complaints - but one would hope that eventually someone would have enough sense to realise that after two months that something has gone awry.

Well I didn't have to wait too long - updated to 0.15.16r just after 03:00 this morning.

Seems to be fairly OK. In fact web pages seem to be a bit faster (opposite to what  some over on Whirlpool have seen).

As modem was reset, the ethernet wired devices have totally disappeared again from all windows and only wireless devices are listed. Waiting for a suitable time to do a factory reset and hopefully they will re appear - will be interesting if connection status will display correctly now!

BurboP

Well, that gives me a little hope.  I was pretty much convinced that the firmware rollouts were stalled.

Fingers crossed that mine will update soon.

Cheers.

Regards
BurboP
TwoS1

I guess you are still waiting BurboP as I assume you would post if updated. Just a thought, if the ver14 update has been pulled it may be interesting - as as far as I am aware the Arcadyans can only do sequential updates (it seems the Techno ones may be able to skip versions in getting to the latest version). Perhaps overthinking it, and your update may just be slow. Surely Testra support should be able to force an update tho?

Anyhow, got around to doing factory reset, and then manually inputting my personal settings. Wired devices now appear again, but as before whether displayed as active or not is totally unreliable (ie random, inconsistent, changing etc.).

Also as before, 2.4 WiFi traffic graph is now again showing traffic even though totally turned off (shows continual 200-500KB receive traffic). A power refresh would fix this, but then all my wired devices will disappear again. Also no change with the the traffic monitor issues (ie counters get to a certain point and stop incrementing, and graphs then show zero traffic). This has been a known issue from virtually day one, but Telstra seem to be either unwilling, or unable to sort out Arcadyan firmware issues. Perhaps the manufacturers are playing hardball, and want more money to fix things than Telstra are prepared to pay. Still, on the good side, clicking on the "Boost Your WiFi" tab still works well, taking you to the Telstra website trying to sell you a booster!

Generally other than the above issues, the 0.15.16r release seems to be fairly OK. Web pages actually seem to load a bit snappier. I did have one occurrence the other night where the internet seemed to stop responding for a short time, but that was before the factory reset, and I have seen it before prior to this release.

WiFi booster connection/disconnections still occurring - had a couple for my soundbar last night, and it was offline this morning, needing a power reset to get working again.

BurboP

FINALLY !!

The firmware on my original device was auto updated to Firmware LH1000_0.15.16r at about 4:30am this morning.  There was no attempt to install the 0.14x version, just straight to v0.15.16r.

The second (replacement unit) is running in 4g mode with wireless OFF and nothing plugged into the Eth ports, but it has not yet updated its firmware.  I suppose that is by design, but I really don't care now.

My biggest complaint when running firmware 0.13.01r was that the URL filters did not work at all.  I am pleased to report that with v0.15.16r that that issue seems to have been resolved.

I will keep an eye on general operations, but I'm a happy camper at this stage.

Regards
BurboP
Mkrtich
Level 21: Augmented

That's great news - its good when things work as they should. These modems can also auto update whilst on standalone 4G, on other carrier Internet services or when connected to the primary modem as a separate subnet by changing the IP range of the secondary modem e.g. 192.168.50.1 so that it does not conflict with the default primary modem address 192.168.0.1.

BurboP

I'm just glad that it's finally updated after 3 months.

The operational modem has a non-default IP eg. 192.168.10.1 and the substitute unit is not connected to my network, or by any of my devices, it is running with its factory default IP address etc. 

The Current Firmware Notes page is still showing v0.14.12r as the current version.  Given the lack of input or response to our questions from those cited as Community Managers, it would appear that there is currently no Community Manager for this subject.  

Regards
BurboP
TwoS1

Great

As far as response from a Community manager - yep seems to be zilch now. Before, these posts were being read by Telstra staff, and feedback posted (which is what I thought community forums were for). Now either no one is monitoring these forums, or they can not be bothered replying.

cheers

Mkrtich

Yes it appears so - not sure. Telstra staff are restricted in what they are allowed to say in their technical comments in social media communications unless it is approved y committees. The recent public Technicolor and Arcadyan Firmware Release Notes were the first time we had seen this happening so I don't know its intended status going forward.

In the mean time any snippets of validated information that customers and members of the Brains Trust input into the respective topics may also appear in the Crowd Wiki Comparison of Gen 2 Modems Table. It's difficult for us to know if one issue raised is endemic to all users. It's makes sense to have a Telstra initiated topic created for each firmware release as everyone's comments can fit under that umbrella rather than have multiple posts on various or duplicated topics.  

JohnDodson

Where is "Crowd Wiki Comparison of Gen 2 Modems Table"?

I was also thinking that this thread was far too long & that it should "cut & run" to a new thread that

doesn't have the  7 "pages" of stuff that precedes the "current" material...

How can that be done & leave a trail to the next discussion?

John
cf4
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Here is a link to the Wiki comparing the two modems.

Comparison Between Technicolor DJA0231 and Arcadya... - Telstra CrowdSupport - 917716

Only forum managers can make a thread permanently appear in the top positions of a forum and the only way I know of to refer back to an older post is to place a link in the new post.

JohnDodson

Great Thanks.

Replying to this was for some reason a problem - it gave red authentication errors, but cancelling it &

retyping seems to have worked.

(Confused)

John
TwoS1

Just an update from my post last week

Had a power flick the other day, and as expected all ethernet devices have totally disappeared from my GUI. Working OK ( tho log shows a number of Lan/Wan port disconnects/reconnects) but just not showing anywhere. At least my 2.4 WiFi traffic graph is now not showing traffic  (totally turned off). In fact none of my traffic graphs are working.

After last factory reset I noticed a couple of "2.4 devices" listed as available (only 1 now, one has disappeared). I don't know where these appeared from, as I have always only used 5Ghz WiFi. The firmware in the Arcadyans just seems to be so frustratingly unreliable.

As an aside, looks like I have got my "upgrade" from 100/40 to 100/20 this morning. Will wait to see what my next bill is - may well not be using Telstra Crowd Support any more.

TwoS1

Update on Update

Managed to find a suitable time to do another factory reset the other day. This time I did a hard reset via pinhole in back of unit, whereas before was doing it via GUI. It seems that they are not the same. Doing a hard reset totally cleared out WiFi devices list, only adding them as they were connected (as expected). Doing a soft reset via GUI seemed to initially load every device that had been connected over the life of the modem.

Of course still got issue of active ethernet devices randomly showing as not connected, but least they are listed.

Getting 2.4ghz WiFi  graph showing constant traffic again (about 120KB receive traffic, with some peaks) , but if I do a power refresh to clear that, I guess my wired devices would totally disappear again.

When I can find a suitable time (and enough resilience), will try contacting the help desk and see if I can wrangle a replacement modem (hopefully a Techno variant).

Seems still no release notes for latest update via link at top of thread - get the impression that no one from Telstra monitor any more.

Mkrtich

Thanks for posting your findings on GUI Factory Reset vs Paperclip Hard Reset in the hole. I have also found that the two actions are not a mirror of each other. 

I have a theory on your mystery 120 KB receive traffic on the 2.4 Ghz radio band of the modem which may or may not explain matters. If the wireless device has an integrated or add on 801.11 ac adapter that has previously been connected to the modem and then set on a preferred 5Ghz band, it will be responding to beacon signals from the modem on both bands and with or without band steering enabled, swap you over to the 2.4 Ghz band when the adapter determines you are going to get a better quality connection on the 2.4Ghz band. In order to do this, the WiFi adapter has to be sending small amounts of data in response to modem beacon signals in background as your device would always be receiving those signals from the modem but not necessarily connecting on its 2.4Ghz band. 

If you haven't connected the device to the 2.4 Ghz band before and Band Steering Enabled, the modem will still be sending out beacon signals in home to determine if you have any 2.4 Ghz devices that wish to connect or need swapping over from 5Ghz to 2.4Ghz due to its coverage quality algorithms. 

I have noticed this behaviour in the past - downstairs in my study, when I have set up my iPhone or iPad with 5Ghz Wi-Fi with Band Steering Disabled and later moved upstairs, depending on where I am, my iPhone can swap to the Telstra Modem's 2.4Ghz band or the Apple ATC 2.4 Ghz band. 

Generally, it is the WiFi Adapter that makes the choice - apart from the external influence of Telstra's AI Cloud based WiFi Doctor and in some Modem's, CPU controlled Tx Beam Forming which I don't think Telstra Modems' overtly support ( could be a hidden feature?)  

TwoS1

Thanks for taking time to think about this spurious 2.4 ghz traffic. I certainly do not know enough about these things to work out what might be going on.

I will just let it roll - it was more an observation rather than a 'fault issue'. I am more concerned about my ethernet devices not showing as active (probably needs replacement SM2 to fix, so pain full), and the traffic figures/graphs being useless (virtually been like that since day 1, and needs a firmware fix. If they have not been able to do it after 2 years or so, I do not hold much hope for it getting fixed - and there is already talk of Gen3 boosters (and modems) being released later this year).

cheers

marshallarts

My LH1000 updated recently to firmware v0.15.16r, while I was away from home for a while.  Since getting home I have done a major upgrade on the operating system on my Synology NAS and had a number of issues with that, most of which are now sorted out with Synology's help.  But there is one remaining problem, which makes me a bit suspicious about the LH1000.  I have a desktop computer with a cable connection to the router, and a couple of laptops which communicate via wifi.  Most usage is from the laptops.  Often when trying to login to the NAS admin interface on my laptop, I get a strange error as follows:

If I keep retrying, it does eventually work and I can log in, but it is very annoying and time-wasting to have to go through this.  It happens on both laptops.  The reason I am suspicious about the router is that I have NEVER seen this error on the desktop computer, which doesn't use wifi to talk to the router.  What's the chance the router could be causing this?  And more to the point, if it is the router, what could be done about it, if anything?

realevilcougar
Level 2: Rookie

Possible, but unlikely.

Devices in your LAN would connect directly to each other, not route via LH1000 router.

The clue may be in the error message "PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR", which may mean your web browser has run down a list of all known cipher suites and reached the end of list (in a file your web browser looks in), and could not find a match with destination website secured with SSL or TLS (ie your NAS admin interface page).

Have you tried a different web browser ie chrome etc and have you tried from a different PC?

TwoS1

My PC connects to LH1000 via ethernet cable, as does my NAS (Synology DS213J).

Not seen any issues connecting to NAS either by wired PC , or wireless devices ( generally iPads). Only thing is it is a bit slow to wake up NAS, but that is just the NAS itself. The DS213j is really a base level spec, which is why it can be a bit wayward doing stuff - it is also why I have not updated to DSM 7, instead staying on DSM6.2.

Really my only issue is the perennial problem, in that tho the NAS is permanently connected, the SM2 GUI may or may not show it (or any other wired device) as connected. Still building up my resolve and trying to find a suitable time to try the help desk!

Noticed still no release notes for the 0.15.16r update, or any feedback in this forum - seems like community managers have gone the same way as all other Telstra customer support.

marshallarts

My problem above, relating to "Secure Connection Failed", has been resolved.  It required some tweaks to the certificates that were assigned to the various services on the NAS.  It also works much better if I connect by pointing my browser at the DDNS domain name for the NAS, rather than its local IP address (192.168.... ).  Once this was sorted, all is good.  This may be due to the upgraded NAS operating system being a bit more stringent with security than the old version.  Still a bit odd that the problem never happened with a cable-connected desktop, but at this stage everything is now smooth and doing what I want/need.  The main thing is that there was no network problem, so I can stop casting suspicious looks at the LH1000!

TwoS1

Just a further update

Been considering replacing SM2 with an aftermarket Asus AX router  for a while now - came across a good deal the other night, and hummed and hawed about it. Next morning thought yep let's do it - too late price gone back up and all stock gone anyhow.

Bit the bullet and tentatively rang Telstra support. Five minutes later talking to helpful CSR in Brisbane - another 10 minutes later agreed that from the logs he could see,my modem had some issues and needed replacement (did not even have to do any resets etc). Three days later a replacement modem turned up on my doorstep.

Unfortunately (as half expected) it was another Arcadyan. Seems that you get what you get, and can not specify the type you would like. (the CSR was actually confused when I asked if I could get a Technicolor instead of an Arcadyan variant. Thought I wanted a different colour router!, at least he was aware about the Gen 3 Boosters having been released). Replacement went painlessly I must admit. Updated from ver 9 to 15 straight away, phone worked OK etc.No ethernet devices displayed at all in GUI tho, fixed by doing factory reset of new router.

My problem with random active display of wired devices still happening - in fact everything seemed pretty well the same as per the previous SM. The only plus, seems to be less WiFi booster connections/disconnections in the log. Still get them when some Apple watches "come and go", but the large number of random and spurious events seems to have stopped. Web pages seemed a bit snappier too.

With the Gen 3 modem release imminent, I would not expect that there will be any great interest in further software updates for the SM2, so what we have got now is probably it. More than happy to be proved wrong.

EladB1

With 15.6 running in my SM2, connected devices are STILL NOT shown reliably and consistently.

Pretty basic stuff really.

Do we have to wait for SM3 before Telstra's customers get reliable and consistent firmware?

Also a CLEAR button would be very useful to remove all of the old WiFi devices that are no longer conected.

TwoS1

This Arcadyan firmware is getting beyond a joke.

After I swapped over to the replacement modem the other day, I realised caller ID had been turned off on the connected phone line. Tried power reset of modem as someone elsewhere suggested, but no go. Looks like another call to help line. What really got me tho, was that like the previous modem, all reference to wired devices has again totally disappeared from the GUI after the power reset ( PC, NAS, printer and camera hub all connected via ethernet and working OK, but not showing anywhere in GUI). Don't know if I am missing something - perhaps others do not use wired devices or have just not noticed it.

My issues with wired devices seemed to begin with version 0.07.05r when they started preparing for the WiFi boosters. When version 0.12.09r came along, it seemed to have been fixed. Unfortunately version 0.12.15r a couple of months later turned it all pear shaped again. Earlier on in this discussion, a poster from Telstra actually admitted that they may have more work to do in this area - so it seems like it is a known issue, but no one can or wants to fix it.

Perhaps you are right EladB1, we might have to wait for the SM3 to sort out some of these bugs. Honestly I am not really hopeful - after 2 years or so the Arcadyan firmware is still so buggy (eg Traffic Monitor issues from day 1), I wonder how many teething problems a new modem might have. Perhaps starting from new it might address some of these known problems - we will have to wait and see.

Mkrtich

Hi - I have noticed something today in my Arcadyan after reading your post. My Home screen is also not showing any devices under the WiFi, Ethernet/Wired but USB and DECT shows connected units. They are showing in the Devices Folio. Previous versions and after upgrade to 0.15.16r,  it did show all connected and unconnected devices in WiFi and Ethernet in the Home Basic and Home Advanced Screens, albeit when I ticked Hide Unconnected Devices it was unresponsive. The modem appeared to reserve IP addresses for devices that were no longer in home and did not wish to remove those entries. 

Also I have noticed another peculiarity that I did not pick up before. For testing purposes only, about a month ago, I connected a Telstra Booster Gen 2 with Ethernet to the Arcadyan for initial installation and then separated it to work in wireless mode - all worked OK. I don't use the Booster, so it was disconnected. It appears that installation has permanently activated the WiFi Booster Status and WiFi Boosters folios as the Status folio shows all wired and wireless devices connected to the modem in a tree structure - maybe overriding the previous Home Tree structure view. In the past, when no Booster was connected, if I selected the Booster folio , I was vectored to the Telstra Booster web site URL. 

Hard to tell if this is a random event - will monitor. I accidently removed power from the modem two days ago and it obviously has remembered that the modem is still the Management Booster for an EasyMesh WiFi Network. 

TwoS1

Hi Mkrtich

Comforting to know others are seeing similar issues to me, and that I am not just going mad.

My home display (advanced and basic) currently only has WiFi devices shown, on the far L/H panel (connected devices toggle seems to work as expected). All the other panels (Ethernet/wired, USB and DECT) are all totally blank.

As I do not have any USB connected or a DECT phone, the R/H side panels being blank is as expected, but as I have wired devices connected, they should be showing in the 2nd panel. Also the Devices tab (both under Home (Advanced and Basic views) and Local Network only show wireless devices. Doing a reset to factory defaults generally fixes this, but then at the next power reset will disappear again.

I am still trying to get my head around the WiFi Booster messages in the log. Do not have a booster, but get lots of connection\disconnection messages, and occasional "Booster start"," join topology","become master of topology" messages. Some of the devices I can recognise, but most are unknowns.

Under Advanced/Local Network/Devices there are no boosters listed.

As I said before, with the release of the SM3, I feel we will most likely just have to  live with these funnies, as further support (what little there was) for the SM2 will probably not happen, unless it is something very important such as a security hole,or they want to add another "feature".

Just as an aside, finally got my caller ID turned back on - only took 3 frustrating sessions with Indian call centre to resolve.

Mkrtich

Thanks for your feedback. All Telstra Gen 2 and 1.1 modems support the WiFi Alliance EasyMesh standard which places the Management Controller for the EasyMesh network inside the modem rather than having to connect a dedicated ethernet  AccessPoint/Booster for that purpose only - saves one Booster. Unfortunately, the confusion arises for users, as that Management Controller module and consequently therefore the modem is called a Booster in the logs, even if you don't have a Booster, so all modems will show entries relating to firmware status of the Management module and also updates to it when they occur. 

When you connect or link a WiFi Booster Gen 2 or 3, it will have the Wi-Fi EasyMesh Agent module which communicates to the central Wi-Fi EasyMesh Management Module for instructions and connectivity monitor functions and the Booster can also communicate to other Boosters in home where the Management module instructs it to seek an alternative path may be more effective. This is a good backgrounder on the WiFi Alliance EasyMesh. 

https://www.wi-fi.org/discover-wi-fi/wi-fi-easymesh 

I am still not seeing any Wireless device or Ethernet devices in the Home screen on my Arcadyan. 

EladB1

Running 15.6 on SM2 :

Has anyone else also noticed that the automatic Band Steering feature doesn't seem to work?

If Band Steering is activated, 5Ghz AC1200 capable devices never seem to switch automatically to

the 5Ghz band, but rather remain connected to the 2.4Ghz band.

If Band Steering is deactivated, AC1200 devices can then be manually connected to the 5Ghz band and the speeds improve significantly.

It looks like automatic switching between bands is not possible !

Mkrtich

Hi - have you looked in the Log files to verify if Band Steering is working in your modem or not?

There is no Standard for Band Steering, so the parameters or rules used by Telstra/Arcadyan may have changed with the new firmware - unaware. Some modem vendors drop the power level on 2.4 Ghz to make it less qualified for connection, others may turn it OFF completely. The Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) threshold from the device is used to determine if the modem allows connection to the respective band and then if the device moves, another parameter threshold is used to change connection to the stronger signal band - usually the 2.4 Ghz SSID. I assume when confronted with equal RSSI values for both bands, the modem may adopt a policy of favouring the 5Ghz band - this should show in the Log entries.

To confuse matters, when Band Steering is Disabled, I think the device sometimes decides which modem band or Access Point it will connect to - I have mine set on Disabled and notice the iPhone hops around the SSIDs in home usually favouring the 2.4Ghz on the Arcadyan or the Apple Time Capsule when I am upstairs -  usually linking to the strongest signal. Wi-Fi Doctor also likes to make its presence known and can sometimes switch channels. You may also experience a slow speed if the modem auto adjusts from 40MHz or 80 MHz to 20 MHz bandwidth due to traffic. 

With Band Steering Enabled via the 2.4Ghz screen, if you have an ability to use a Wi-Fi Scan App like Apple Airport Utility or an Android alternative, suggest you check the signal strengths at 5 metres, 10 metres and 20 meters and write down their RSSI -dBm values. Walk slowly and be stationary for a minute or so at each check point to ensure there is enough time for the modem Log view entries to accumulate. Also walk slowly way back to near the modem - unfortunately I didn't do that for the experiment.  

Now go to the WiFi screen and write down the MAC addresses of the 2.4Hz and 5 Ghz bands and go to the Devices folio of your Home Screen for your device's MAC address. If Band Steering is working, as you go from 5 to 10 to 20 metres, you should see entries like this in your log files. My iPhone is the Station (STA) in this example. There is a 7 minute interval which is questionable as I don't think my experiment went that long, but maybe it did as I took five to six readings and note taking per interval which were hard to read on the iPhone as they move between all SSIDs in neighbourhood. 

9.11.2021 15:27:44 WLAN: 2.4GHz radio on
19.11.2021 15:27:44 WLAN: 5GHz radio on
19.11.2021 15:28:20 WiFi_Booster-(mymodem)IF[5G](XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:AB):STA(aa:aa:aa:aa:aa:aa) connected.
19.11.2021 15:36:36 NTP: Sync time with time server.
19.11.2021 15:37:51 WiFi_Booster-(mymodem)IF[2.4G](XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:AC):STA(aa:aa:aa:aa:aa:aa) connected.
19.11.2021 15:37:52 WiFi_Booster-(mymodem)IF[2.4G](XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:AC):STA(aa:aa:aa:aa:aa:aa) disconnected.
19.11.2021 15:37:52 WiFi_Booster-(mymodem)IF[2.4G](XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:AC):STA(aa:aa:aa:aa:aa:aa) connected.

This example came from my log with Band Steering Enabled when I walked away from the modem - I went out to -75dBm when I think it switched from 5Ghz to 2.4 Ghz. 

I am not a fan of Band Steering and have it Disabled so that I know which band the device is connecting to. 

This Zyxel application note shows how they allow their customers to set their own Band Steering Rules. 

https://community.zyxel.com/en/discussion/3156/how-to-set-up-rssi-threshold-to-avoid-low-rate-user-c... 

EladB1

Thanks for all that.

To keep things simple I think I'll just leave the Band Steering disabled.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more