Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Dynamic DNS provider request
Hi Telstra Modem team,
Can I make a request for a new DDNS provider option in your modems - DuckDNS.
I have been using them for a while now however it would be great if my modem could update it for me.
Why should you add them?
- They intend to keep the service free
- It is hosted on Amazon VPC
- They dont keep logs and as little of my personal data as they can
- Everything is secured with HTTPS
- They will never sell personal information
- It is really easy to sign up with twitter / facebook / gmail / reddit and everyone probably has one of those accounts. One less password to remember!
They also support an option for routers that do not directly support them as a service where you can enter a "Custom URL" as a perovider into your modem
Maybe the "Custom URL" would be an option to allow for many other providers rather than a limited few?
I look foward to seeing this as an option in the future
- 0 Likes
- 672 Views
- 0 Replies
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Bigpond Cable modem user manualsFind out more