Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Foscam camera won’t connect to Smart Modem LH1000 via WiFi

Answered
I am having a frustrating problem. My camera Foscam F19821P camera connected beautifully to my Netgear D6300 modem however I have just got a new modem Telstra Smart Modem Gen 2 Model: LH1000 and it connects fine via Ethernet cable but will not connect wirelessly. Can anyone please help out.

Thank you kindly - Stu 😊

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Foscam camera won’t connect to Smart Modem LH1000 via WiFi

Try factory resetting the camera and if that fails, try disabling band steering on the smart modem.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Try factory resetting the camera and if that fails, try disabling band steering on the smart modem.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

To 353GuiltySpark thanks for your help, I’ll give your suggestion a try and let you know how I go.

Cheers mate - Stu

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more