wenyeepick
Level 1: Cadet

Free Smart Modem offer

Hi I received a message on my phone from Telstra asking if I wanted to update to a new Smart modem as my current modem was old.

It said that the offer was ending at the end if Feb 2021.

I said yes. I got a message to say that the Smart modem had been ordered and that I would receive it soon..

It has been weeks now and I have  not received the Smart modem. 

I am unable to find the original message or any record of the order. There is no record that I can find on my account.

I have gone into the local Telstra shop,but they say they can't help me.

When or  will I receive the new Smart modem?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
TommyR
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Free Smart Modem offer

Hi Wenyeepick. 

Sorry to hear that. We will need to check your account and see what we can do to locate the order for you. Please speak with our team via the My Telstra App messaging service (link here https://tel.st/farz5). Just click on the "Get Help" menu icon and then click on the "Message Us" button and type "Modem upgrade" and a member of our team will be in touch to assist you with this. If you get stuck on the Codi chat bot, you can type "Consultant" to get through to a team member. 

- Tom

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more