Level 1: Cadet

Google Home mini

Hi I ordered the Google Home mini for the special offer price of 10,000 points I went through the confirmation of delivery address and the it came up saying something went wrong, however the points where take from my account and still no Google Home mini, I have rung Telstra and they can see it there but because it's through the 24/7 app there is nothing they can do. I want my google home mini how do I get them

Cassandra

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Google Home mini

You'll need to contact billing so that they can investigate and have the points refunded to you.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more