Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Google Home mini
Hi I ordered the Google Home mini for the special offer price of 10,000 points I went through the confirmation of delivery address and the it came up saying something went wrong, however the points where take from my account and still no Google Home mini, I have rung Telstra and they can see it there but because it's through the 24/7 app there is nothing they can do. I want my google home mini how do I get them
- 0 Likes
- 146 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Google Home mini
Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
- I work for Telstra in the following products.
- Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
- I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
- Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
- My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies