CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Internet parental controls

Answered

I have been trying to turn on parental controls but keep getting a pop up 'network error has occurred please try again later'. Does anyone know if parental controls actually work? These sought after of errors are often permanent in my experience...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Internet parental controls

Hi troy. Usually when I see this error, it's temporary and trying again works. I can guarantee that Parental Controls work - to my kids horror from time to time. We have a special Telstra Broadband Protect crowd support channel. If you see this persisting, please raise it again over there and I'll do my best to assist further.
Formerly of Telstra

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi troy. Usually when I see this error, it's temporary and trying again works. I can guarantee that Parental Controls work - to my kids horror from time to time. We have a special Telstra Broadband Protect crowd support channel. If you see this persisting, please raise it again over there and I'll do my best to assist further.
Formerly of Telstra

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I tried to redo the Parental Control (Blocked Access Time) few times after getting the Network error, but it still dont work.

Help!

@gavincostello wrote:

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

What model of modem are you trying to configure?

- Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

I keep getting network error pop up when trying to set up times for homework and internet blocking on parental controls, I have tried again numerous times and on different days to no avail

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Can you confirm which model of modem are you trying to configure? - Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more