Evestigator
Level 1: Cadet

Mobile Phone Lookup

Hi there anyway we can lookup a mobile number and get the name of the person who owns it? Cheers

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Dowser
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Mobile Phone Lookup

That functionality is not available to the public.

Evestigator

So the functionality is available right? but only to law enforcement services?

Dowser

Correct.

If you are having an issue with Unwelcome Calls, Telstra have an information page for you to read.

Evestigator

No im not having any problems at all with unwanted calls.

Im a private investigator and i'm looking for information on a few numbers.

Any help would be great on this matter

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity

Other than getting lucky with a Google search and finding the number through a social media profile, the only other option is through a Court Order.

As a "Private Investigator", you should already know this.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Evestigator

LOL WOW 

as a privte investigator YES! i have access to the Casper database AND detective desk database which are only for investigators but there is no information on them that i required, hints me asking on this forum if there are any other sites that may be of use to me. So please dont give me "i should know better" attitude as i have used up all my resources. There is no harm in asking!!!!

But that's okay my friend, Smart ass comments is good humur, i like it.!!! 

Jupiter

Actually Caspar is used by many businesses for risk management and for fundraising CRM as well. Not just by investigators. It is also limited by Australian Privacy Laws (as are any similar services), which is why you might find that it doesn't contain the records that you are looking for.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more