Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

My NBN box has been stolen by tenants. How do I get a box replaced urgently for my new tenant?

My previous tenants had NBN installed on the second dwelling of my property. They took the NBN box that was installed on the wall by a technician and have ghosted my when I’ve tried to ask for it back as it’s property of NBN. 
my new tenant needs it and has had no luck getting a technician herself via her provider TPG as she hasn’t enough proof yet of living on the premises. Please help. How do I speak with a human to sort this? 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: My NBN box has been stolen by tenants. How do I get a box replaced urgently for my new tenant?

That needs to be done through TPG as the service provider. TPG will need to put the request through to NBN Co for the replacement of the equipment.

If you are the landlord, then provide her with a letter stating that she is the legal lessee of the property and TPG should have no problems.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more