Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

NBN Uni-D1 port not flashing / working

The status of the NBN lights are all green, no flashing or anything. I connect the ethernet from the NBN uni D1 to my laptop to see if anything happens looking at the back at the UNI-D1 port and there is no flashing and it worked before. Because there is no flashing the internet cannot connect to it Ethernet. So the UNI-D1 port isn't flashing or showing any signs of attempting of connection please help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: NBN Uni-D1 port not flashing / working

i've already resetted, waited 60 seconds power off method.

Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

You'll need to call Telstra's NBN Faults team on 1800 834 273 and raise a fault.

Side note: Have you tried a different Ethernet cable? 

For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.
Highlighted

i have tried multiple cables, it seems that the NBN box uni-d1 port has broke for some reason, and isn't turning at all. It was hot when I touched it, so i'm leaving it for an hour to cool, hopefully that helps. Because as trying there is no sign of connecting at all, but all the lights are green at the front (HFC connection) but no flashing or light at all at the back, having precisely made sure i connected both the uni-d1 port into the other modem yet no flashing or signs of attempted connections

Before we have called for an NBN technician to come to our house to fix, but telstra instead sent us an telstra technician, the technician figured it was NBN so they said to us that tomorrow by 5PM there would be an NBN technician to come. This hasn't happened (btw, this is the second time they've done this) and I'm going to call them tmr

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more