Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

old modems, Telstra TV box and mobiles

Answered

What can I do with old modems, boxes and mobiles?

where can I recycle them?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: old modems, Telstra TV box and mobiles

Some places such as Office works have e waste recycling - I'd recommend google e-waste recycling in your city to find locations to drop these items off.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

A lot of councils also offer e-waste recycling at their transfer stations.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Some places such as Office works have e waste recycling - I'd recommend google e-waste recycling in your city to find locations to drop these items off.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

A lot of councils also offer e-waste recycling at their transfer stations.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Level 2: Rookie

thank you so much for your help

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more