Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Relocation Order says hardware delivered but it's not.

Hello. My relocation order is telling me that my hardware delivery has been completed. It has not. I can't get through to speak to anyone in Telstra about this, as the calls keep getting hung up on as I'm clearly not an important enough person to be spoken to during Covid.

Let's just design our order tracker for sunny day scenarios only hey, and give customers no advice on how to contact us or let us know if there's a problem. There's not even a hardware tracking number so I can see where it was supposedly delivered to, FFS. Every company that sends me something in the mail sends me a tracking number, but not Telstra? Too difficult for you?

I want my internet connected at my new house, I have put the order in with months to spare. I want to be sure I have the required hardware. How can I contact someone to let them know I haven't received it.

Moving is stressful enough as it is, I shouldn't have to spend hours trying to contact my internet company because they don't even provide a tracking number for packages they send me.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Relocation Order says hardware delivered but it's not.

Send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen). If Codi tries to send you somewhere else, type "Speak to a consultant" and you should be transferred to the queue to chat to a human.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more