AlexCia
Level 1: Cadet

Setting up NBN for our small business

I wish to set up an NBN connection with Telstra for a small company’s premises, but I am not one of the company’s directors.  Can my director sign a letter of authority (or similar) to allow me to do so?  Otherwise, what would be required?

Thank you

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
EthanG
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Setting up NBN for our small business

Hey @AlexCia, this is something I recommend contacting our business team to discuss. You can find them on 13 20 00 or online here, let us know how you go!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
Emily99
Support Team
Support Team

Were you able to get this one organised? @AlexCia

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

AlexCia
Level 1: Cadet

Hi Emily99, yes this is now resolved, thank you!  I needed to visit a Telstra store in person to take care of this issue.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more