Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Sierra Aircard 753S Firmware

Hey Community,

I used the 753s for some weeks now, it worked very fine and I was content with it. But suddenly the modem fails to connect (there were some different error codes like 26 and 267). I don't know what happened, but I just exported my config and made a reset of the device. After importing the old config it should be like it has been before - but it doesn't work anyway. And: Every changes in the configuration will be discarded! For example it's just not possible to change the WIFI SSID or the password. It still remains the same standard configuration.

I suspect that the firmware could be damaged. Is it possible to get the original firmware, to make a complete reset of the device?

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Best regards,

Ben

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Sierra Aircard 753S Firmware

Hi intrinsicforce,

That is a strange issue you have there. I'm going to send you a private message with a form to complete so we can follow this up for you and get to the bottom of it.

Once we review the form we'll be in touch Smiley Happy

-Matt

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more