Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

SIP details for Telstra NBN

Hi,

I made many attempts to obtain the details of my VOIP account so i can connect my CISCO SPA 112 phone adapter and continue to use the home phone. I am so frustrated that your technical dpt has no idea what i was talking about and also never had the opportunity to speak to premium member staff. 

i can have someone from the premium team to call me to sort out this simple request as i would like use the landline or else i am moving to new provider. 

Proxy server: ?

Registrar server: ?

Outbound Proxy:?

authentication username:?

authentication password:?

caller ID name:?

caller ID name:?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: SIP details for Telstra NBN

I assume you mean Telstra Platinum, they can help with third party configurations and are essentially an IT support team on call but it is a seperate service.

That being said, they also wouldn’t be able to help. Telstra do not publicise their SIP details. They have said previously that the configuration they use is in line with meeting their specific regulatory requirements and that it wasn’t something they were going to share.
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Highlighted
Level 23: Superhero
Level 23: Superhero

Re: SIP details for Telstra NBN

DrQ is correct, Telstra don't provide SIP details for home phone services. Essentially you use Telstras Modem in some capacity for your home phone services or obtain a phone service from a provider whom provides those details you need for Cisco Spa 112. Telstra Platinum can't assist in this matter.
For Official Support Chat Now, try the Online Troubleshooter, check for Outages or Raise a Complaint.

Full Disclosure as part of Telstras Social Media Code.
  • I work for Telstra in the following products.
  • Telstra Platinum, Telstra Business Services, Telstra Smart Home, Velocity, Locator and NBN faults.
  • I'm not here in an official capacity, I just like fixing things and respond in my own time when I can.
  • Include "@343GuiltySpark" in your reply to get my attention if you're after me specifically.
  • My opinions are my own and not that of Telstra's, just so we're all on the same page.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more