jclar371
Level 2: Rookie

Steam

Answered

Telstra was doing maintenance to the lines or something like that at 12 midnight till 6 am and the internet was fine till around midday. I am able to browse the internet, watch videos, play mobile games but the moment i try to log into any thing like Steam, Discord, Uplay, Origin i get no connection. The white telstra box has its front light blue and its back 6 lights are all green and the black nbn box has its power and downstream solid green but upstream blinking green and its online not on. I have checked to see if there is any outages at my address it says its all good. 

Every single time telstra does anything with the internet it always goes bad who are they hiring to do that .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
343GuiltySpark
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Steam

Your service is running off the 4g backup. Try turning the Telstra modem and cable modem off for 5 mins then turn then back on. If the light goes back To blue you'll need to call up to arise a fault.

You have an NBN Service, NBN is responsible for line maintainence not Telstra.

I work for Telstra, but my opinions are my own and not that of Telstras

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
343GuiltySpark
Accepted Solution

Re: Steam

Your service is running off the 4g backup. Try turning the Telstra modem and cable modem off for 5 mins then turn then back on. If the light goes back To blue you'll need to call up to arise a fault.

You have an NBN Service, NBN is responsible for line maintainence not Telstra.

I work for Telstra, but my opinions are my own and not that of Telstras

View solution in original post

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more