Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Gateway

When I sign in to my gateway using 192.168.0.1 and the default username and password, all of my options are missing and I cant access anything.

I've tried it on multiple devices and still no luck. Also have reset the modem many times and still no luck.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 24: Supreme Being

Re: Telstra Gateway

What is the model of the gateway (DJA0231,   LH1000,  DJA0230, DJN2130 or C6300BD)?

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

It's LH1000

Highlighted

Do you have a Bose Sound touch connected to your network?

Highlighted
Level 20: Director
Level 20: Director

Hi - yours is the third post we have seen on the forum displaying this peculiarity on the Arcadyan LH:1000, the second post found his Bose system connected via Wi-Fi to be the cause of the problem. What version firmware is showing on the welcome picture screen when you log into it?

Suggest to disconnect every device from modem first, then do factory reset. Wasn't sure if you did a power reset or a factory reset (paperclip into Reset hole for 10 seconds with power ON modem).  Once modem is operational, only have one PC with LAN cable connect to it to see if you can access the admin screens in full. If successful, add additional devices one at a time to see if they are the cause of the problem or if the modem is faulty.

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more