Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Thomson TG782T Wall Plate

Answered

Does Telstra provide wall plates for the Thomson TG782T modem so that I can mount it to a vertical surface?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Thomson TG782T Wall Plate

Hi Brontojoris,

I like the way you think!

There isn't a wall plate for mounting the TG782T but there are two holes on the underside designed specifically for wall mounting.

I couldn't find this mentioned in the userguide, but Tomson advise that the screws should be protruding 5mm from the wall. If you don't have the template that may come with the modem, then it might require a bit of careful measuring.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi Brontojoris,

I like the way you think!

There isn't a wall plate for mounting the TG782T but there are two holes on the underside designed specifically for wall mounting.

I couldn't find this mentioned in the userguide, but Tomson advise that the screws should be protruding 5mm from the wall. If you don't have the template that may come with the modem, then it might require a bit of careful measuring.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 3: Gumshoe

Hi Shelly,

I followed your instructions, and it turned out great. Plus the coverage from the AE base station is much better too.

http://imgur.com/Zy1SdwM
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Brontojoris.

Awesome to hear that it worked out! Looks good Smiley Happy

Cheers, Scott

Telstra Smart Modem

Plug in and connect in minutes. Smart.

Find out more