Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Asbestos pit - New Connection
I've been trying to get a line installed unsuccessfully for the last few months. Jumping around from different service providers and telstra trying to sort out the issue:
1) Brand new house in an old street. (sub-divided block)
2) There is an abestos lined pit
3) Someone - (Noone seems to know who, as in no-one is owning up to getting the contractor to come out) came to my house and fed a cable from the side of my house to the edge of the pit. (I now have a cable & conduit sticking out of the ground in front of the pit)
4) That contract told me that he couldn't connect the line-in to the pit as it was asbestos and there needed to be specialty contractors for that job, and that they would be around in the next few weeks....
5) A few weeks have passed, and noone has rocked up to connect that exposed cable to the pit.
Any help in how to get this resolved would be apprciated.
- 0 Likes
- 491 Views
- 1 Reply
Was this helpful?
- Yes it was, thank you
- No, I still need help
Re: Asbestos pit - New Connection
Welcome to Crowd Support
I'm sorry to hear of the issues with having the connection for your home completed correctly and do apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused you I would recommend having our Pre-Provisioning team contacted so you can get an update on when this work may have been scheduled for your location. They can be reached on 1800895319 (09:00 - 17:00 Mon - Fri EST) and have your order number for the connection handy. Please do let us know how you go having this discussed further with them?
Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.
All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
- 0 Likes
- 0 Replies