Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Bigpond Cable install

Hi, I'm moving house, an entire 4 streets away!, and according to the Bigpond Broadband site I can only get ADSL2+, not cable.

However if I enter other addresses in the same street those houses can get cable.

The new house is in a cul-de-sac which may explain it, but it's not a big/long street. 

Is it possible to pay to get the cable extended to my end of the street?

There is a small pit in the footpath out the front of house as well as a small green box next to it.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Bigpond Cable install

Hi PatrickL,

Sounds like a Cable commercial quote will need to be done to confirm that Cable is available at your premises, if other nearby have it and you don't.

You can start this process by contacting our Live chat team via http://tel.st/g9j0z, Just advise them this is what is needed and they can organise this for you Smiley Happy

Thanks

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more