Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Changing address

Answered

One year ago I moved from Newcastle to Sydney. Three times I have attempted to queue up at one of the Telstra stores located within one of the temples to covid spreading known as shopping malls. Why does Telstra mostly have stores located within these covid-zombie infested houses of horrors and is there another way to change the address on my account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Changing address

You can update it through the My Telstra app on your mobile. After you log in, tap the person icon in the top right, then select Account Settings, then Personal Details.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Changing address

You can update it through the My Telstra app on your mobile. After you log in, tap the person icon in the top right, then select Account Settings, then Personal Details.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more