ReeceL
Level 1: Cadet

Getting a landline connected properly!

I recently requested for a new landline to be activated at my new property. After 3 failed attempts from the unhelpful Telstra team and 4 hours over the phone, i fianlly got that connected on Monday. However due to renovation work i will still be living at my current property, so i specifically asked the sales team who processed my connection order to NOT disconnect my current line and he assured me it is noted and they will keep it untouched. Then yesterday my current phone got cut, leaving me no phone nor internet service. Ringing up Telstra I was told the team that cut my line has 'done their job' and will not be looking after my case anymore, so now i am back to raising a new request to activate the line they have wrongly cut! Supposed to be up by 12pm today but so far no dial tone. Who in Telstra can help sort itself out? So far this saga has continued for 3 weeks already. Is Telstra on its way to set the benchmark for disgraceful service?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
DanK
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Getting a landline connected properly!

That is no good to hear, sorry for the inconvenience. Were you able to get this resolved or did you still need a hand?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more