merril
Level 1: Cadet

How to get connected at newly built house with Telstra pit in front footpath.

Hi,

we are building our house in QLD (we are the builders and are nearly finished) and need to get someone to connect from pit to lead In conduit, so we can get nbn. We don’t want Telstra nbn. Our electrician has dug the trench and installed the conduit etc. Who do we contact to get the connection made at the pit?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: How to get connected at newly built house with Telstra pit in front footpath.

You order a service with the provider of your choice. They will then place an connection order with NBN Co who then come out and do the connection works and get the service up and running.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
merril
Level 1: Cadet

Re: How to get connected at newly built house with Telstra pit in front footpath.

Thank you for your reply. Since posting this I have spoken to our supplier and they have confirmed that they have an NBN Co technician coming at a confirmed date which I made a couple of months ago, so all is good.

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more