Level 1: Cadet

How to tell Telstra I am moving?

Answered

Hi, I’m currently moving house (next road over), we don’t have a landline phone but just the wifi modem, which we can fit ourselves but every time I try to change my address on my Telstra info (Move House/Relocating option) it just takes me back to the sign in again, in a loop. Very confused on what to do, when I call the automated message just tells me to do online which I cannot... can anyone help please? Thanks kindly

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: How to tell Telstra I am moving?

If you are only using a Wi-Fi modem, there is nothing for Telstra to relocate for your move? Which Telstra would know if you tried to book a move from your account page.

So your issue is really around your Billing address I imagine, and the address where you are using your service perhaps (might not be of any importance at all if they have the right billing address). So maybe look at tackling it through that path?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

If you are only using a Wi-Fi modem, there is nothing for Telstra to relocate for your move? Which Telstra would know if you tried to book a move from your account page.

So your issue is really around your Billing address I imagine, and the address where you are using your service perhaps (might not be of any importance at all if they have the right billing address). So maybe look at tackling it through that path?

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Level 1: Cadet

Thanks Steve for your knowledge, useless at this stuff!

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more