Stumorr
Level 1: Cadet

I want to get an xbox

I have a business account and wanted to get an xbox. As I have a business account I wasn't eligable. I don't have a business anymore so I thought I'd move my account from business to consumer (so I could get an xbox.. This has taken up more than 6 hours of my time. Ive scanned documents spoken to about 10 different people, had my phone cut off. Have had a complaint form sent to the wrong email even though I have been a customer for nearly 20 years (and have had the same email address. I am completely flabbergasted by my whole experience. What do I do??????

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
StaceyL1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: I want to get an xbox

Hey Stumorr.

The best way to follow up on this is to have a chat through the MyTelstra app (download info here https://tel.st/7ecyk) by heading through the "get help" tab then touching the blue speech bubble. You'll initially be greeted by Codi, use short concise phrases such as "billing" a couple of times to give the prompt to take you through and have a chat with an agent.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Stumorr
Level 1: Cadet

I did this it took over 10 hours, yes that's right over 10 hours. I am completely disgusted with the service I received or didn't receive. Why can't someone just ring me for goodness sake. I have 4 sim cards that I don't know what to do with I have know idea which phones they're supposed to go in as they're not marked. Very unprofessional poor service

Greg_Buch
Support Team
Support Team

With the current social distancing measures in our centres we might not be able to get to all customer calls that are made to us. We're working to get operations back to normal as soon as possible. If you can’t get through on the phone you should be directed to our online support teams in the My Telstra app who can also securely access accounts and help with any questions or problems from there.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Put each of them into a phone and make a call to another mobile. You will then know the number and can make the choice of which phone you want them in (a SIM/service is not tied to any particular handset).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more