useruseruser
Level 1: Cadet

Moving contract

I would have two new contract services I have started, I would like to move those contacts onto existing Telstra numbers that are out of contract. I was told I could do this during sign up, but have been told I can't do this on web chat. I am keeping my contract/plan, just want to move them to a different number that I already own. Can someone help with this please. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Jupiter
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Moving contract

Nobody at Crowdsupport can assist with that and you shouldn't have been told that it could be done as it is not something that should be done.

First step would be to talk it through with a Telstra Store as it would be a complex process to do as it would involve cancelling numbers on existing contracts to move them.

If they can't help, lodge a complaint via https://telstra.com/complaints (it takes about 5 business days to get an initial response).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
useruseruser
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Moving contract

Yes agreed, I'm more asking if it is possible because I'm getting mixed information. I went to the Telstra store but there was a 2.5hour wait to see someone so it's been a bit hard to speak to anyone in person.

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more