CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Moving Home Bad experience

I requested Telstra to moving and provide connection to my address in Asquith NSW. The disconnection and connection date was originally 8th March and 9th March. Since this is a new property a new cabling has to be laid from the near by Telstra pit hence my assigned case manager was assisting me on this. I several times informed him that put the move order on hold until the cabling is sorted in the new property. He assured me that I the move order is on hold. However on 8th March I lost my connection to the internet and Foxtel. No updates regarding the new connection. I am in the middle of no where. Telstra you are really horrible and the way you handled the whole thing is pathetic.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Moving Home Bad experience

Hi Archiminds,

I'm very sorry to read that this has been your experience when trying to move your services.

Have you since spoken with your case manager to have this rectified?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Since my case manager is not available I called Telstra support. After waiting for 2 hours, I finally spoke to someone but there was no real help. Someone from Telstra called this morning and able to fix my internet. Now I am waiting for my Foxtel to be reinstated.

I was told once the move order is put into the system it is hard to change the state from provisioning to suspend. Anyways, I am slightly relieved that internet is working.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks for the update let me know what happens with the Foxtel.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more