Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Moving home order abandoned

Answered

Hi, I'm in the middle of moving home and have been in correspondence with a Telstra staff member however I am not getting any response from them now. Can you tell me when I can talk to someone? I am without home internet and need to work from home.

The email train has the subject line: Re: OET-285018: Telstra Moving Home

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Moving home order abandoned

You will need to try and get in contact via 132200 or try the messaging function in the My Telstra app (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help Screen).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

You will need to try and get in contact via 132200 or try the messaging function in the My Telstra app (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help Screen).

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Hi I just went to the Telstra shop in Hornsby and they said it wouldn't be connected because of a credit issue. My bill is paid up to date. They suggested to cancel my subscription. Can someone please tell me what is happening here?

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @GerardF

Thank you for your post.

No one on CrowdSupport has access to accounts to look into this for you.

You will need to contact 13 22 00 or use the Get Help function in the My Telstra App.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

I have the same problem. I did ring 132200 and it just hang up on me. Literally, we have no staff to help you. Bye.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Cat234

Thanks for your post.

As per my previous comment, you will need to use the Get Help function to message via the My Telstra App if you're unable to get in touch via 13 22 00. 

No one on CrowdSupport has access to accounts to assist via this platform. 

Our team have received your bill query if you have already sent us a message in the My Telstra App, however there is a delay in processing these at the moment.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

It takes hours for them to reply only to tell you your unit out of the building your in is the only unit that can't have NBN. Then hours of chatting trying to explain that this is not true my building does have NBN so my unit is NBN ready. Then hours later a reply finally saying yes we can do that then they close the matter. 

When is someone going to be able to turn on the service that I've been paying for for 2 months already?

Highlighted

My order has been delayed too. Supposed to be connected 9/4. 
The centre which normally handles moving connections is based in India and due to covid has been closed, hence no one is able to get the order going nor give correct information. 
I’ve been communicating with reps via the telstra app messaging service and have gotten through on the phone. Not for a moving order but help for technical issues or billing account enquiry. For some reason I was ordered a nbn conversion kit which I didn’t need as I can just use my existing equipment. They’ve only today notified the kit has been dispatched and on its way.. I hope this hasn’t been the reason why my connection has been delayed. At the moment anything goes! Telstra services are all over place. Good luck, hope we both get connected soon.

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more