Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Moving house

I am moving house tomorrow and can not contact telstra directly due to telstra restrictions, online app does not work as it does not allow me to fill all fields requested... need support asap please 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Moving house

Hi @DAB4

Thank you for your post and my apologies for any delays getting assistance. 
Unfortunately, no one on CrowdSupport has access to accounts to assist with relocating services.

If your enquiry is still unresolved, the best way to get in touch right now is via the Get Help tab of the My Telstra App (blue chat icon, bottom right corner) 
Messages sent via the My Telstra app are being recieved and being responded to in order of urgency. 

If you haven't already please send a message via the My Telstra App and one of the consultants will be in touch as soon as possible. 

There are currently significant delays due to the impact of COVID19 on our customer support team.  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Moving house

This is still ongoing,,, i finally worked out how to send a message which i did last week,,, was told someone would be in contact and case closed... i have heard nothing thus far...  when i finally talk to someone they can refund me 2months for a start! I am not happy! Cant provide the service promised is a breach in contract, if its not rectified without more hassle i will be getting in touch with the ombudsman,,,, what a joke,,, they seem to have enough staff of the generate our bills without a hitch....  

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more