Level 1: Cadet

moving house

Hi 

I have advised Telstra on line that I am moving house. On line it said to take my modem with me. I have received a text and email to say my order is being processed and given me a tracking number but it doesnt say what I am tracking.

If it (whatever it is) goes to our new address we advised Telstra that we dont want connection until the 6th of November as the house is tenanted and we are unsure when they leave.

How do I find out what is being delivered and where to and when? I have tried to call Telstra (A phone company) but it doesnt matter what answers I give to the automated questions I cant talk to a person.

Will I still be able to get emails between when the service is disconnected from our old house until it is connected at our new address?

#MV51551034

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: moving house

Hey @Tony19554, were you able to speak with our team in regards to your order? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more