Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Moving house

Alright, I have been trying for days to get a hold of someone to move my internet and billing address for days now. I put in my new address and it tells me to submit form online and someone will contact me. Get on the app and it take me back to the same webpage that told me to download the app and apply online. I’m going in circles. I’m ready to cancel my internet plan now. How does this get resolved?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

Re: Moving house

After you entered the address on the website, did you click on the "Book your move" button that appears? There will be delays in someone getting back to you as there is still reduced staffing.

You can also send a message using the My Telstra app on your mobile (blue icon, bottom right of Get Help screen) to chase up the order. Someone should respond in a few hours/couple of days.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Moving house

Thanks Jupiter,

Unfortunately i'm having to cancel the internet as the new residence doesn't seem to be able to receive an internet connection according to telstra(another provider has advised they can).

as per my original post it was going around in circles. the app just took me back to the web page that said "download the app and submit online". There was never an option to actually submit it. thanks for the reply mate, much appreciated

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more