nputhiyo
Level 1: Cadet

NBN Co development Charge

How do we check NBN Co Development charge has already been paid for a particular address? I am planning to move to a place where NBN is available and previously someone stayed there, but I am not sure the connection has been set up by owner or previous tenant. I do not have contact details of owner as I deal with agent directly who does not have this information. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Toriee
Support Team
Support Team

Re: NBN Co development Charge

Hey @nputhiyo

Hope you were able to get this sorted. For future reference, the quickest way to get an answer on the NBNCo development charge is to chat with our sales team.  

Right now, the quickest way to speak to a sales team member at Telstra (aside from me) is through the My Telstra App. Once in the chat, the virtual assistant will ask you a few questions before asking a team member to contact you. More info about how that works here https://tel.st/d86pq

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more