• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: NBN

Hi Crossfire

So that we can get the best advice for you, I'll be forwarding your concerns to our Social Media Tech team so that they can touch base with you to get this sorted.

As they only work Monday to Fridays, the earliest you can expect to hear from them is Tuesday.

Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Crossfire,

This should be possible Smiley Happy When you place the orders to change over, our sales team will go through this process with you.

Brodie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

We are switching to NBN FTTN soon. I already have an excellent WiFi modem router that works very well in our two storey house and want to continue using it with the NBN. According to the maker it is compatible. My question is how can I connect my home phone as there is no socket on the modem or router for this?

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hello Jimbo4, 

More information on how to self-install your NBN services such as your landline, can be found via https://www.telstra.com.au/support/category/broadband/nbn/how-to-self-install-your-NBN-equipment-pre...

If you are still experiencing an issue with this, I would recommend speaking to our NBN team on  1800 834 273 

Please do let us know how you go.

-Simone

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more