Level 2: Rookie

Need an nbn technician ASAP

Need an nbn technician ASAP!!!!

my pipes running from my house to the curb are faulty... a electrician cane out to check for me and told me that nbn techs need to replace them ASAP. And replace the faulty cable!!!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Need an nbn technician ASAP

Hi @JohnnyY

Thank you for your post, my apologies for any issues you're experiencing. 

Unfortunately no one on CrowdSupport has access to your account to report any faults or organise an NBN technician.

If the problem/damage is to NBN equipment, you will need to contact NBN directly https://tel.st/npy3k

Alternatively, you will need to contact 13 22 00, there may currently be some delays as you have noted our call centre's have been impacted due to COVID 19. 

Telstra contact centres are prioritising our customer service calls to ensure critical requests for support are responded to.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more