Level 2: Rookie

New Internet connection with Mobile Number Porting and landline Porting from 2 different accounts

Answered

Hello all,

We are doing this for my elderly mother who wants a new internet connection, she also has a mobile number under her daughters account which she wants to port out to this new account, as well as Port the landline number at the new residence to the same account from her house mate.

Due to Covid I cannot speak to Telstra representative in person as I personally are in Victoria. We cannot speak to them on the phone as they will not call (we have asked repeatedly over 5 days. We have raised this as an escalation on numerous occasions and have been told that I would receive a call back shortly (5 days ago and again other times).

Is there some way that I can get this sorted?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution

Re: New Internet connection with Mobile Number Porting and landline Porting from 2 different account

This has been resolved.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: New Internet connection with Mobile Number Porting and landline Porting from 2 different account

This has been resolved.

View solution in original post

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more