Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Ordered for 99$ bundle on feb 7th still no update ref: SR1-1057651302116

Hi we have migrated from optus as network is worst and placed an order for 99$ bundle with ref: DA88636784 on feb 7th with a porting request.
Later telstra asked us to disconnect from optus and they cant port the number from optus. i spoke to optus and paid early termination fees and disconnected. It happened on 10th feb. Then telstra informed us they are processing the landline connection and internet , foxtel connections seperately as the order went in an error. They promised the connection date is on feb 23rd. That day i got connected with landline only.
From then onwards i was following up the order everyday and they are asking to wait 24 hrs as backend team is investigating.. whenever i was calling they are saying the order was not submitted and submitting again and again.. upto now i got 4 order reference numbers.
First one is SR1-1057651302116
Later Tilbert with employee id D745757 gave me one more which is INT1-1076371861466..
she told me to wait for 48 hrs and i waited but there is no communication and i call her back.. she is not able to solve issue and again she connected to sales dept and sales person name is Tina.
She listened what i said and again she processed the order stating that there is some issue with address for foxtel connection.
My address is like this 6/28-30 smythe.
When we placed order on feb 7th i have checked in telstra site whether there is connection available or not and even the sales person did the same.
Now tina is saying the foxtel connection is showing on address 6/28 smythe st.
And she gave me one more reference num 1-1078999495435 which is not able to track even.
Both the addresses are same as it was an apartment. 6/28-30 or 6/28 is both same and we have some other tenants having telstra conenction in same property.
How come telstra connexted landline if the address is not able to trackdown.
I am totally disappointed with telstra service especially with your customer support no proper communication between departments or persons working.
I am wondering whether i am living in Sydney or a small rural area to fix a connection. Its been 22 days still no update when we get internet. Now i am in a situation terminating the optus connextion i have and not able to get a telstra connection.

Without getting the bundle or internet telstra sent us a landline bill on 27th to pay 40$ towards bill.
On top of that i am paying extra on my mobile data for extra usage

Can someone help us to get the connection asap...

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Ordered for 99$ bundle on feb 7th still no update ref: SR1-1057651302116

Hi Sriavula, 

Sorry to hear that it has taken so long to get the connection issues resolved. 

I have requested follow up from your Complaint Case Manager. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more