Roadhouse
Level 1: Cadet

Porting to Telstra

Hey all - trying to move from Optus to Telstra post-paid mobile plan and I have 2 existing numbers with Optus we are wanting to port to Telstra. I have an existing account/profile with Telstra for an existing iPad postpaid plan, and that is where I purchased these 2 new sims through.  

Got the new sims yesterday but have no idea of the next step to start the port across the telstra. Presume I have to activate SIM and then port but want to make sure I do it right. 

Can't see any info about porting, how to do it etc. Calling Telstra is useless, and live chat is only a bloody robot!

How do I get started? Logging into my telstra account only shows the current iPad service, not the 2 new sims. 

Thanks

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Evitaa
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Porting to Telstra

Hey Roadhouse hope you got this sorted out. Here's some more info on porting services across to us https://tel.st/jc7jm - Evie

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more