ngh
Level 1: Cadet

Stop of home line account

Answered

good afternoon,

am elderly relative of mine has moved out of her house and into aged care but has just received an account of her home phone. [ details removed to protect privacy]  NOTE: There may well be another account at that address now as the property settlement was processed on 25/11/20.

I hold Power of Attorney for the customer and can provide a copy if you wish.

thanks,

Neil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SteveW_52
Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

Re: Stop of home line account

You shouldn't post personal details in a public forum like this..

You will need to contact Telstra, the My Telstra app would be best, go to Get Help an click on the blue chat icon..  when Codi asks questions type 'Speak to a consultant' and you'll go into a queue for someone to contact you back via message - could take some hours but you can close the app but don't log out and make sure notifications are on. You will get a message and can then start your chat..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
SteveW_52
Accepted Solution

Re: Stop of home line account

You shouldn't post personal details in a public forum like this..

You will need to contact Telstra, the My Telstra app would be best, go to Get Help an click on the blue chat icon..  when Codi asks questions type 'Speak to a consultant' and you'll go into a queue for someone to contact you back via message - could take some hours but you can close the app but don't log out and make sure notifications are on. You will get a message and can then start your chat..

Stevo 52
Too many devices, probably an addict :-) also a tinkerer and developer of stuff..
Not with Telstra, just another customer like you!

View solution in original post

Moving Home

We can help you move your existing Telstra services or set up new ones at your new address.

Find out more